Loading...

We are the ocean

"We are the Ocean" is an initiative founded by surfers, swimmers, sailors, divers, and ocean lovers with the goal to urge world leaders to do everything in their power to adopt an international target fully protecting at least 30 percent of the global ocean by 2030, and strengthening conservation of the remaining 70 percent.

Link to the petition: https://www.weareoneocean.org/...

#sportsforfuture #sports4trees #bestcases #teamgeist #strongertogether #fridaysforfuture #allefuersklima #klimawandeln #engagement #nachhaltigkeit #sustainabilitymatters #unitebehindthescience